Returning User Login
First-Time User Sign Up – The first time you enter the system, you will need to register by creating your account.
User ID – Enter the User ID you created when you registered. It is not case-sensitive.
Password – Enter the most recent password you saved in the system. The password is case-sensitive.
Forgot User ID – Select “I forgot my User ID” to have your User ID emailed to the email address on your account. If the email address you enter does not match the email address on the account, please enter the email you last saved in your profile.
Forgot Password – Select “I forgot my password” and enter the User ID, current email address on file and the security answer you last chose. If answered correctly a temporary password will be emailed to the email address on file. If you cannot respond with the valid User ID and current email address on file, or you can't correctly answer the security question, contact us.
What Can I Access Through This System?
The following systems are offered through this system to applicable users.
NOTE: Some systems require an access code in order to assign access to your account. Such codes are usually mailed to you from the Comptroller's office on tax filing or other account notices.
- Ag/Timber Application for Sales Tax Exemption Number
- Franchise Tax Accountability Questionnaire (to establish a Franchise account and determine when reports are due)
- Sales Tax Refund for Qualified Providers of Cable Television, Internet Access or Telecommunications Services
WebFile Reporting and/or Paying of Taxes/Fees
- 911 Taxes
- Automobile Burglary and Theft Prevention Authority
- Automotive Oil
- Insurance Maintenance
- Insurance Premiums
- Loan Administrative
- Mixed Beverage
- Mixed Beverage Sales Tax
- Motor Vehicle Rental
- Motor Vehicle Seller-Financed Sales and (TERP)
- Off-Road Heavy Duty Diesel (TERP)
- Oil and Gas Well Servicing
- Petroleum Products Delivery
- Boat and Boat Motor Sales and Use
- Cement Production
- Court Costs and Fees
- Coastal Protection
- Crude Oil
- Direct Pay Sales and Use
- Manufactured Housing Sales and Use
- Maquiladora Export
- Miscellaneous Gross Receipts
- Motor Vehicle Registration
- Motor Vehicle Sales and Use
- Motor Vehicle TERP*
- Motor Vehicle Title Application*
- Natural Gas
- Oyster Sales
- Sulphur Production
- Tobacco Distributor
- Volunteer Fire Department Assistance Fund Assessment
*Pertains to County Tax Assessor/Collectors remitting Motor Vehicle taxes to the State.
State Payments & Vendor Systems
Search State Payments Issued
- Look up warrant and direct deposit payments to state vendors and state employees receiving travel payments.
- Sign up to receive Advanced Payment Notification emails.
Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL)
Historically Underutilized Business (HUB)
- Apply for CMBL
- Apply for HUB Certification
- Edit CMBL Vendor Profile
- Pay CMBL Fee
- Submit Contractor Sales Reporting
Unclaimed Property Holder Reporting
- Our Online Express Reporting system allows you to enter your unclaimed property reports.
We are always improving our online help documentation. If your question is not addressed here, contact us.