Glenn Hegar Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

TxComptroller eSystems: Webfile Help

What Can I Access Through This System?

The following systems are available:

NOTE: Some systems require an access code in order to assign access to your account. Such codes are usually mailed to you from the Comptroller's office on tax filing or other account notices.

WebFile Reporting and/or Paying of Taxes/Fees

  • Sales
  • Franchise
  • 911 Taxes
  • Automobile Burglary and Theft Prevention Authority
  • Automotive Oil
  • Battery
  • Boat and Boat Motor Sales and Use
  • Cement Production
  • Coastal Protection
  • Court Costs and Fees
  • Crude Oil
  • Direct Pay Sales and Use
  • Fireworks
  • Hotel
  • Insurance Maintenance
  • Insurance Premiums
  • International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA)
  • Loan Administrative
  • Manufactured Housing Sales and Use
  • Maquiladora Export
  • Miscellaneous Gross Receipts
  • Mixed Beverage Gross Receipts
  • Mixed Beverage Sales Tax
  • Motor Vehicle Registration
  • Motor Vehicle Rental
  • Motor Vehicle Sales and Use
  • Motor Vehicle Seller-Financed Sales and (TERP)
  • Motor Vehicle TERP*
  • Motor Vehicle Title Application*
  • Natural Gas
  • Off-Road Heavy Duty Diesel (TERP)
  • Oil and Gas Well Servicing
  • Oyster Sales
  • Petroleum Products Delivery
  • Sulphur Production
  • Tobacco Distributor
  • Volunteer Fire Department Assistance Fund Assessment

*Pertains to County Tax Assessor/Collectors remitting Motor Vehicle taxes to the State.

Franchise Tax

  • Request Certificate/Clearance Letter
  • Franchise Accountability Questionnaire

State Payments & Vendor Systems

  • Search State Payments Issued
    • Look up warrant and direct deposit payments to state vendors and state employees receiving travel payments.
    • Sign up to receive Advanced Payment Notification emails.
  • Apply for Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL)
  • Apply for Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Certification
  • Manage CMBL and HUB Accounts
  • View/Edit Vendor Profile
  • Pay CMBL Fee
  • Submit Contractor Sales Reporting


  • Alcohol Distributor/Supplier Report
  • Unclaimed Property Online Express Reporting
  • Cable/Internet/Telecom Rebate
  • Eminent Domain Report


  • Apply for Sales and Use Tax Permit
  • Register for 911 Surcharge and Fees, Sales Tax Surcharge on Diesel Equipment
  • Qualified Research Registration/Renewals
  • Ag/Timber Registration/Renewals

We are always improving our online help documentation. If your question is not addressed here, contact us.