Upgrade to MyCPA Vendor Registration System
The original CMBL Registration system has been replaced by the new MyCPA Secure Login Portal. With one MyCPA login, you'll be able to access the following options:
- Edit CMBL/HUB Profile
- Pay CMBL Fee
- Apply for HUB online
- Access Contractor Sales Reporting (for vendors on state contract)
To upgrade, follow these steps to establish your new MyCPA user account.
Step 1: Set up your new MyCPA user account
- Enter a new user ID under "New User Registration" on the MyCPA User Account - Login screen (requires at least seven characters including numbers and case-sensitive letters).
- Enter your e-mail address.
NOTE: You will not be able to log in under Returning User with your original CMBL system user ID and password.
Step 2: Create your MyCPA user profile
This will include your name, telephone number, password and a security question and answer (minimum 5 characters). Please keep your information current.
Step 3: Establish access to your vendor account(s) and location(s)
- Select the “CMBL/HUB” menu tab.
- Enter the 11-digit vendor identification number (VID) of the vendor profile you wish to access. (You can look up your VID on your CMBL/HUB Search profile.)
- On the next screen, a list of Available Locations will display. Select the location you want associated to your user profile.
- Enter the Personal Identification Code (RG number) you received via mail from the Comptroller's office. You can also call toll-free to (888) 863-5881 to request your RG number.
- Read the disclaimer and indicate that you agree with the terms.
This completes your upgrade process. To edit your profile or pay the CMBL fee, you will click on your Assigned Locations link (i.e., 00-…) to access those functions.