Houston, Texas 77074-3298
Consideration for freshman admission to Houston Baptist University is determined by competitive scores on either the SAT or ACT, as well as a strong high school performance and class rank.
Upon meeting the minimum high school curriculum requirements the following should be submitted to the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission
- Official high school transcript or official GED scores, mailed directly to Houston Baptist University from issuing institution
- ACT scores and/or scores from either old SAT or new SAT
See website for automatic admittance requirements
Applicants not meeting automatic admission requirements will go to the Academic Review Board for an admissions decision.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- Priority consideration will be given to all applications submitted prior to March 1
- Dormitories Available
|Tuition and Fees||$31,730|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
Types of financial aid available
- All government programs
- Institutional, merit and need-based assistance
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- March 1
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.