Stephenville, Texas 76402
- Provide a high school transcript
- Rank in the top 10% of graduating class
- Provide SAT or ACT scores, including writing component
- Be a graduate of a Texas public high school of either the the Distinguished level of achievement under the Foundation High School Program, the Recommended High School Program, or the Distinguished Achievement Program
Meet one of the combinations of high school quarter rank and entrance scores listed below:
|Class Rank||Test Score Requirement|
|75-100% (1st quarter)||Provide SAT or ACT Scores|
|50-74% (2nd quarter)||Old SAT=800/New SAT Total=880 or ACT = 16|
Applicants not meeting requirements for guaranteed admission may be reviewed on an individual basis.
Old SAT scores consist of Critical Reading (Verbal) + Math only.
New SAT total consists of Evidence Based Reading and Writing + Math.
Deadline for Application for Admission
|Priority Deadline for Admission||Final Deadline for Admission|
|Fall - March 1||Fall - July 25|
|Spring - December 1||Spring - December 1|
|Summer - May 1||Summer - June 1|
|Tuition and Fees||$8,417|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
Types of financial aid available
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- Fall Semester and Academic Year Final Deadline - February 15
Deadline for Application for Scholarship
- Early Priority Scholarship Deadline - December 1
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.