Kingsville, Texas 78363-8202
- Official high school (and college, if applicable) transcripts
- Tests: ACT or SAT scores
- Apply Texas application and $25 application fee
- Students must graduate under a college preparatory curriculum and meet minimum class rank and test score requirement.
- Students not qualifying for automatic admission may be considered for admission under the Alternate Admission Review Program.
- TSI Assessment is required prior to enrolling for classes.
Deadline for Application for Admission
Priority Deadline for Fall Admission: December 15
Deadline for Application for Admission:
Fall - August 15 Spring - December 15 Summer I - May 15 Summer II - June 15
- Residence Halls Available
|Tuition and Fees||$8,462|
|Commuting Budget At Home||$16,809|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
Types of financial aid available
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Part-time employment
- Federal Direct Loan
- Other state and institutional assistance
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- Fall/Spring - March 15
- Spring only - Nov. 1
- Summer - May 1
- Scholarship deadline:
- Incoming Freshmen: Feb. 15
- Transfer Students: June 15
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.