Arlington, Texas 76019-0125
Entering freshmen must provide scores for either the SAT or the ACT in accordance with their graduating class rank as follows:
Ranking Minimum Acceptable Scores
|Top quarter||No minimum score required, but students must submit scores|
|Second quarter||SAT 1130 or ACT 22|
|Third quarter||Individual Review|
|Fourth quarter||Individual Review|
|Home School/No rank*||SAT 1170 or ACT 24|
See website for more information regarding ACT and revised SAT
* Students from schools that do not rank must have a minimum 3.0 unweighted GPA.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- Fall - June 1
- Spring - December 1
- Summer - May 1
- On Campus Housing Available
|Tuition and Fees||$9,952|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- Applicant must be admitted to the University and must
- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- (FAFSA) designating UTA as a recipient of the results.
Types of financial aid available
- Federal PLUS Loan
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Perkins Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Other state and institutional
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- Priority Deadline-April 1
- Applications received after May 15 cannot be guaranteed funding by the start of the school year.
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.