Texas Franchise Tax Forms
Franchise Tax WebFile to file franchise tax forms and make payments online:
- free, secure and accurate
- automatically loads the forms you need
- immediate confirmation of your filing!
- payment-only option available
System Requirements: You'll need your WebFile number if you're a first-time filer, or your password if you filed franchise tax electronically last year.
Downloadable Forms for 2008-2015
If you are unable to file using WebFile, use our downloadable .PDF Reports, designed to work with the free Adobe Reader.
If you are running Google Chrome, you will need to follow the plug-in instructions from Adobe to ensure the forms calculate your report correctly.
- 2015 report year forms and instructions
- 2014 report year forms and instructions
- 2013 report year forms and instructions
- 2012 report year forms and instructions
- 2011 report year forms and instructions
- 2010 report year forms and instructions
- 2009 report year forms and instructions
- 2008 report year forms and instructions
Texas Franchise Tax Reports for Prior Years
- Reports Originally Due May 15, 2000 through May 15, 2007
- Reports Originally Due January 1, 1992 through December 31, 1999
- Reports Originally Due Prior to January 1, 1992
- Credit Schedules for Reports Originally Due before January 1, 2008
Additional Franchise Tax Forms
- Questionnaires for Franchise Tax Accountability
- Unincorporated Political Committee Statement
- Status Change or Closing or Reinstating a Business
See Texas Franchise Tax Overview for more information
Franchise tax report forms should be mailed to the following address:
Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
P.O. Box 149348
Austin, TX 78714-9348