Texas Fuels Tax Report Forms for Diesel Fuel Suppliers
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- 06-168 Texas Fuels Tax Report--for 2004 and later
- 06-145 Texas Schedule of Gallons of Dyed Diesel Fuel Purchased Tax-Free from Other License Holders
- 06-146 Texas Schedule of Gallons Removed from IRS Registered Terminal - Texas Tax Paid
- 06-148 Texas Schedule of Gallons Imported Tax-Free
- 06-149 Texas Schedule of Gallons Imported Texas Tax-Paid
- 06-150 Texas Schedule of Taxable Blending Materials
- 06-151 Texas Schedule of Tax Exempt Blending Materials - Diesel Fuel
- 06-152 Texas Schedule of Blended Gallons Sold
- 06-153 Texas Schedule of Taxable Sales to Unlicensed Entities in the Bulk Transfer/Terminal System - Tax Collected by Supplier/Permissive Supplier
- 06-154 Texas Schedule of Gallons Removed from IRS Registered Terminal Including Deliveries to Company Owned Stores - Tax Collected by Supplier/Permissive Supplier
- 06-155 Texas Schedule of Gallons of Dyed Diesel Fuel Sold Tax-Free to License Holders or Removed from IRS Registered Terminal
- 06-156 Texas Schedule of Gallons Sold Tax-Free to Aviation Fuel Dealers
- 06-157 Texas Schedule of Gallons Exported
- 06-158 Texas Schedule of Gallons Sold Tax-Free for Export
- 06-159 Texas Schedule of Gallons Sold Tax-Free to Exempt Entities
- 06-160 Texas Schedule of Gallons of Dyed Diesel Fuel Sold on a Signed Statement
- 06-161 Texas Schedule of State Diversions of Undyed Diesel Fuel/Gasoline
- 06-163 Texas Schedule of Bad Debt
You can also download forms for filing amended reports for diesel fuel suppliers.
Visit our tax pages for more information on Texas Fuels Tax.