Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts

Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts, Glenn Hegar

skip navigation

Voluntary Disclosure Agreements (VDA)

As a result of House Bill 1840, the Comptroller is now able to waive penalty and interest imposed on certain delinquent unclaimed property. Holders who meet the appropriate criteria can now enter into a VDA with our agency.

A company representative or authorized employee can initiate the process on behalf of the interested company, which may or may not be anonymous, by contacting the Business Activity Research Team (BART) in writing at:

Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
Business Activity Research Team
P.O. Box 13003
Austin, Texas 78711-3003

Contact a BART representative at 1-800-688-6829 for additional information.

Required Plug-ins: