taxesProperty Tax Assistance

Property Tax Binding Arbitration for Property Owners - Frequently Asked Questions

Tax Code Chapter 41A gives property owners meeting certain criteria the option of requesting binding arbitration as an alternative to filing an appeal of an appraisal review board (ARB) decision to state district court. Below is a list of frequently asked questions regarding this program and what is required for property owners to qualify.