Professional and Personal Development
We strongly encourage both professional and personal growth at CPA. That's why we offer learning opportunities that you can attend in-person or online.
Organizational Development and Training Division
- Classroom and online courses — including webinars, staff development programs and even customized training — to improve employee knowledge and effectiveness.
- All-employee access to Skillsoft, an online training resource with classes that include:
- Business courseware (management, leadership and more)
- Certification prep (project management, HR and others)
- Desktop software and IT/technical courses
- Three multi-course programs help employees boost current skills or develop new ones in a supportive environment.
- Leadership Academy
This eight-month program enhances leadership and professional development skills. The academy has been recognized for excellence.
- Team Lead and Management Development Programs
Both of these award-winning programs offer opportunities to improve current or develop new management skills, work collaboratively, develop strategic planning skills and cultivate a professional network.
- Conference attendance enables employees to learn from experts in the field.
- Brown-bag lunches provide informal and informative forums on a variety of topics.