El Paso, Texas 79925
- No test or specific courses required for admission.
- Record of past post-secondary education work must be on file in the Admissions office before registration.
- Orientation and placement testing is mandatory before registering for college level course work.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- Posted in catalog and class schedules, normally one week prior to registration
- No Dormitories Available
|Tuition and Fees In-District||$3,420|
|Commuting Budget In-District||$17,075|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
Types of financial aid available
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Other institutional & state assistance
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- Priority Deadline March 15
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.