Port Arthur, Texas 77641-0310
- Application for Admission form
- Graduates from an accredited high school submit an official high school transcript and official college transcripts from all schools attended
- Those who have earned a General Education Diploma (GED) may also apply and submit official test scores.
- Those who are 18 years of age and who do not have a GED or high school diploma may be admitted upon individual approval of the appropriate Dean.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- No deadline
- Dormitories Available
|Tuition and Fees||$5,788|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
- School's financial aid supplemental form
Types of financial aid available
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loan
- Texas Work Study
- Other institutional assistance
- Texas State Exemption Programs
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- Fall - April 1
- Spring - October 1
- Summer - May 1
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.