Alpine, Texas 79832-0001
Test: ACT or SAT
|H.S. Class Rank||ACT||NEW SAT (ERW+M)*|
|Top 50%||No Minimum Score|
*Total score; essay is not required
A beginning freshman must submit the following Documentation:
- The Apply Texas application with non-refundable $25 fee
- Official copy of ACT scores or SAT scores
- Official copy of high school transcript showing class rank
- Upon graduation from high school, applicant must provide a final official high school transcript showing final class rank, date of graduation, and graduation plan.
Also, if applicable, official college/university transcript of all transferable academic hours.
Applicants NOT meeting the above standards may be considered for probationary admission on an individual basis through holistic review. Qualified students graduating from non-accredited high schools, home school graduates, or students who have earned their GED may be admitted; see website for criteria.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- Varies each semester
- Dormitories Available
|Tuition and Fees||$8,072|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
Types of financial aid available
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal PLUS Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Perkins Loan
- State Grants and Tuition and FeesExemptions
- Other institutional assistance
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- March 15-priority deadline
Institutional Funds awarded on a first-come, first-served basis
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.