Vendor/Payee and State Employee

Form 74-176, Direct Deposit Authorization (PDF)
Send your completed direct deposit form directly to the agency issuing your payments. You’ll find the paying agency listed on your state warrant (check) stub. You can also refer to the Paying Agency Contact List.


Form 74-221, Tax Refund Direct Deposit Authorization (PDF)
If you want all your tax refunds deposited to the same account, you need only one authorization form. However, if you have different accounts for each tax type, you will need to complete a form for each tax type.

How Can We Help You?

If you need assistance with the form or need help determining which agency pays you, call the Payment Services help line at 512-936-8138 or 800-531-5441, ext. 6-8138. You can also email