Amarillo, Texas 79178-0001
- Official high school transcript verifying graduation; or official report of GED test result or copy of GED transcript.
- Test - ACT or SAT
- Recommended but not required; however, if not taken, an in-house exam is administered to all first-time students for placement purposes.
- Admission considered for other applicants on an individual basis.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- None - Open Door Admission
|Tuition and Fees Out-of-state||$18,124|
|Tuition and Fees Out-of-District||$16,204|
|Tuition and Fees In-District||$14,914|
|Tuition and Fees||$2,670|
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
- School's admission application form
Types of financial aid available
- Federal PLUS Loan
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Other institutional scholarships
- Foundation, Inc. Loans & Scholarships
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- None, but students are encouraged to place their applications for financial aid as soon as possible. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of financial need and/or scholastic ability.
Deadline for Application for Scholarship
- March 1 is our priority deadline for admission and applications for Foundation scholarships.
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.