Killeen, Texas 76540-9990
- Test: No admission test required prior to application
- TSI assessment required for all non-exempt students
- Graduation from high school or GED
Deadline for Application for Admission
- Open admissions
Prospective students are encouraged to complete the application process prior to registration periods.
- Dormitories Available: Dorm deposits must be in early
|Tuition and Fees Out-of-District||$3,090|
|Tuition and Fees In-District||$2,700|
|On-Campus Budget Out-of-District||$13,248|
|On-Campus Budget In-District||$12,312|
|Off-Campus Budget Out-of-District*||$13,926|
|Off-Campus Budget In-District*||$12,983|
* Off-Campus Budget applies to students living on their own, not living at home with parents
Requirements to apply for financial aid
- FAFSA form
- A student must be accepted at Central Texas College before applying for financial aid.
Types of financial aid available
Deadline for Application for Financial Aid
- Fall - June 1
- Spring - November 1
- Summer - April 1
Copyright © 2016-17 by Minnie Stevens Piper Foundation. All Rights Reserved.