U.S. Bank Corporate Payment Systems
May 1, 2017 to April 30, 2022
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts Retail Fuel Card contract provides state agencies, institutions of higher education and local governments the opportunity to realize savings on fuel, maintenance purchases, and roadside assistance services through a fleet payment card program.
U.S. Bank Fuel Card Service Benefits and Features
- Form of payment for fuel, oil, maintenance, repairs and roadside assistance.
- Net-out taxes for applicable fuel card purchases.
- Fuel payments covered under a single invoice.
- Retail fuel cards can be tailored to meet the needs of State Agencies, Higher Education and Local Governments (e.g. cards can be issued and assigned to drivers or vehicles).
- Robust online program management system and enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Quarterly Rebate based on every dollar spent.
- No annual fees.
- Contractor shall be liable for charges from unauthorized use of any card.
- Free training for program administrators.
- Custom Cards:
- 8 to 10 weeks for delivery.
- CPA approval required for State agencies.
- Higher Education and Local Governments may coordinate directly with US Bank.
- No charge for single, standard color logo; additional colors/designs are billed at cost by US Bank.
- Payment terms per Texas Prompt Payment Act.
How to Participate
To participate in the State of Texas Retail Fuel Card program, please contact:
Vendor Contact for Program Administrators:
Vendor Contact for Cardholders:
Marjorie (Dawn) Korosec
Hours- Mon to Fri 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST