To modify your CMBL account, please go to the Returning User Login and enter your User ID and password.
CMBL Update / Renewal Steps
- Access the Texas Comptroller's eSystems portal.
We recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Safari for the best user experience.
- Read and select from the following options on the eSystems login page:
- If you have set up access to your CMBL vendor account previously, go to the "Other eSystems Accounts" section and select the account card/listing indicating the "CMBL Account" as the account type then go to step 8.
- If you have not previously set up access on the eSystems menu screen, select the "See More" button under "I want to..." section. On the expanded list select "Manage CMBL Accounts".
- Manage CMBL Accounts screen-Please enter your 11-digit Vendor Identification Number (VID #) to access the account: The VID can be located at
- CMBL Access screen
- All vendor locations with the VID will be listed. Click on the Assign button for the desired location.
- CMBL - Enter Personal Identification Code screen - Enter the personal identification code that starts with RG located in the upper right-hand corner of your CMBL renewal and expiration letters.
Then click the "Assign" button on the right and then the "Continue button".
- CMBL - Access Disclaimer screen - Read the disclaimer and check the box next to "I Agree" and select "Submit Changes." User will then be taken back to the main menu eSystems menu page.
- In order to renew the CMBL registration on the eSystems menu page, go to the "Other eSystems Accounts" and select the company account listing with the "CMBL Account" as the account type.
- Each time you access your CMBL vendor account you will be required to update/review the vendor profile information to ensure completion. When you click the "Update Registration" button, the "Pay CMBL Fee" button will appear. Please print the Confirmation page after payment has been submitted to use as a receipt.
HUB Certification and Profile Changes
The statewide Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) certification program has moved online.
Apply to become a certified HUB or modify your existing HUB profile on the Texas Statewide HUB System.
Note: HUBs that are active on the CMBL can modify their NIGP commodity codes and contact information on their CMBL eSystems account.