Texas Coin-Operated Machine Forms
The forms listed below are PDF files. They include graphics, fillable form fields, scripts and functionality that work best with the free Adobe Reader. While other browsers and viewers may open these files, they may not function as intended unless you download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- AP-146, Texas Original Application for Coin-Operated Machine Registration Certificate and Tax Permit (PDF)
- AP-147, Texas Original Application for Coin-Operated Machine General Business License, Import License, and/or Repair License and Tax Permit(s) (PDF)
- AP-144, Coin-Operated Machine Inventory Supplement for Registration Certificate Holders (PDF)
- AP-145, Coin-Operated Machine Inventory Supplement for General Business License Holders (PDF)
- AP-138, Texas Coin-Operated Machine Ownership Statement (PDF) - The ownership statement must be completed and submitted with all coin-operated machine applications and/or requests for change of owner information.
- AP-140, Texas Application for Duplicate Occupation Tax Permits (PDF)
- AP-141, Texas Application for Additional Coin-Operated Machine Tax Permit(s) (PDF)
- AP-142, Machine Location Amendment for General Business License and Registration Certificate Holders (PDF)
- AP-212, Coin-Operated Machine Tax Permit(s) Ownership Transfer Statement (PDF)