programsTreasury and Financial Systems

Banking and Electronic Processing Forms


The following forms are for state agencies requesting chargebacks for warrants with forged endorsements or for financial institutions requesting payments for lost warrants that have been negotiated.

Deposit Slip

The Deposit Slip form is for state agencies when making deposits to the Banking and Electronic Processing Division. Type information directly on the form and print. Cut along the appropriate lines before presenting deposit slips to the tellers.

Form 82-198, Deposit Slip (PDF)


If you have questions about the warrant forms, call 512-463-5963.

If you have questions about the deposit slip, call 512-463-6052