- Service Fee
- A service fee may be taken only on payments postmarked by the due date.
- A ten (10) percent service fee applies to:
- Jan. 1, 2004 Forward
- Sep. 1, 2001 to Dec. 31, 2003
- Aug, 31, 1999 to Aug. 31, 2001
- Sep. 1, 1997 to Aug. 30, 1999
- Sep. 1, 1991 to Aug. 31, 1997
- Bail Bond Fee
- DNA Testing Fee - Felony Convictions
- DNA Testing Fee - MSDM & CS
- EMS Trauma Fund
- Juvenile Probation Diversion Fee
- Jury Reimbursement Fee
- Indigent Defense Fund
- Moving Violation Fees
- A five (5) percent service fee applies to State Traffic Fine.
- There is no service fee for DNA Testing Fee - Juvenile.
The information displayed reflects a summary of the data, payment and balance due for the period selected.
If the information is correct, select Continue.
If the information is not correct, please choose the Edit button and enter the correct information.
Note: Prior payments and pending payments will be displayed at this time and included in the balance due.
However, TEXNET pending payments will NOT be displayed.
If your question is not addressed here, contact us.