Update your mailing address and contact information
Verify Your Address
If the pre-populated information is not correct, please update it.
- Enter the address where Texas tax correspondence should be mailed.
- Please allow up to 7 days for updates to display everywhere on Webfile.
- Street Address
- Enter the mailing address.
- Enter the city for the mailing address.
- Enter the state for the mailing address.
- Zip Code
- Enter the zipcode for the mailing address.
- Texas County
- If the mailing address is in Texas, please select the county.
Outside the U.S.
- If the mailing address is in a country outside the United States, enter the province name if applicable.
- Select the country for the mailing address.
- Postal Code
- If the mailing address is in a country outside the United States, enter the postal code if applicable.
Update Contact Information
- Contact Name
- Enter name of the person who serves as contact for the taxpayer.
- Phone Number
- Enter a telephone number for the contact. Enter numbers only, no hyphens or parentheses.
- Enter 10 digits for U.S. phone numbers.
- Enter 13 digits for international phone numbers.
Ext.: Enter an extension number up to 5 digits, or additional digits for international phone numbers.
International Phone checkbox: Select the checkbox to indicate you are entering an international phone number.
- Email Address
- Enter an email address for the contact.
If your question is not addressed here, contact us.