FOX PEST CONTROL SCHOLARSHIP
Fox Pest Control is offering a $2000 scholarship to students who have exhibited passion and love for their community by giving back and are committed to having a positive impact.
To apply, students must follow these application requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age and current resident of, or be attending college in one of the following U.S. states: CT, FL, IL, KY, LA, MA, MD, NH, NY, MJ, PA, RI, TX or VA
- Be enrolled in or planning to take courses at a college, community college, vocational college or university for Fall 2022
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Submit either a 3-5 minute video OR a 400-800 word essay explaining a philanthropic project they organized or participated in after January 1 of 2019.
- Include how the project impacted them and others involved
- Include photos of the event or project as a reference.
- List cumulative GPA and include link to transcript
- Submit letter of recommendation from someone involved in their service project (include contact information)
Visit website above to apply.
Deadline: June 1