What is the rebate for the new fuel card contract, 946-M3?
For the new contract (i.e., all volume thresholds) the rebate is 1.8%.
Payment Terms Discounts. Payment Terms for the State of Texas are typically 30 days. The additional discount extended to each monthly invoice that is paid within the time period is indicated below.
| Payment Terms
|| Additional Discount
| Invoice paid in 21 days
| Invoice paid in 14 days
| Invoice paid in 7 days
The Voyager Locator lists my local merchant as part of the Voyager network, but when I tried to use the Voyager fleet card at the location I was informed that they do not accept the Voyager fleet card. How up-to-date is the Voyager Locator?
U.S. Bank is working with the state's Council on Competitive Government to streamline merchant acceptance and make the purchasing experience efficient and hassle-free.
Here are just a few of the efforts underway:
- The Council on Competitive Government is contacting repair and maintenance merchants not already on the Voyager network to urge them to join as soon as possible.
- U.S. Bank is contacting existing Voyager card-accepting merchants to alert them that the state now uses the U.S. Bank Fleet Card and to review the procedures for processing Voyager network card payments. More than 800 Texas repair and maintenance outlets have been added to the Merchant Locator tool in Fleet Commander® Online since July 1, 2012. More merchants are added daily.
- If a merchant appears on the Merchant Locator tool but states that the Voyager card is not accepted, call the Merchant Services number on the back of your card for assistance. If you know of a merchant you would like to have added to the Locator, contact Greg Stultz (firstname.lastname@example.org) at U.S. Bank with the name and location.
What if my local merchant does not currently accept the Voyager fleet card but would like to be part of the network?
There are two methods for joining the Voyager network. Merchants interested in joining the Voyager network may simply follow either step below:
- Process through a credit card terminal (swipe machine). Merchants should call their current credit card processing provider and see if Voyager can be added. If not, merchants should call one of Voyager's authorized processors as detailed on this list Authorized Voyager Network Processors ( docx ) to find a processor that best suits their needs.
- Process transactions through Voyager's in-house program called TeleTrans.
- No terminal is needed.
- There are no set up or enrollment fees.
- Transactions are called in over the phone or entered online by the merchant.
- Payment is made to the merchant in 10 days or less.
Merchants wishing to receive a TeleTrans application or to ask any questions about the program should contact U.S. Bank Voyager Merchant Services at 832-486-1003. As soon as enrolled, participating merchants will automatically be listed on the Voyager website so Texas cardholders and other customers will know that their business accepts the card.
I have received 'past due' notices in advance of the actual due date that follows the Texas 30 Day Prompt Payment Act. What do I do to resolve this?
We have been notified of such instances and are having these delinquency notices removed from the invoice, where applicable. If you believe you have received a delinquency notice in error, please contact Tamara Foster (email@example.com) at 913-725-6216 for assistance.
I know there is a TXMAS contract for tires, but can't we just use the retail fuel card?
No. Tires may be purchased through Texas Smart Buy; however, if the purchase is considered an emergency maintenance purchase or specialty tire purchase, the purchase may be allowed with the card provided that state procurement laws are followed.
Can all of our cards have the same prompt/pin number?
It is best practice to create different pin numbers for cards to prevent fraud or employee misuse.
Should you have additional questions, please contact Nicklaus Watson, 512-936-8458 for assistance or email OVFM.