Tobacco, including chewing tobacco, snuff, pipe tobacco, roll-your-own and any other article or product made of tobacco or a tobacco substitute that is not a cigarette or cigar is considered class W.
Chewing Tobacco, Snuff and Pipe Tobacco
- 1a, 2a, 3a, 5a, 6a
- Using a whole number, enter the number of all individual cans and packages weighing 1.2 oz or less.
- 1b, 2b, 3b, 5b, 6b
- Enter the weight of all individual cans and packages weighing over 1.2 oz. (Round ounces to the hundreths.)
- Number of cans/packages of Roll-Your-Own (RYO) weighing 1.2 oz or less
- Total Weight of all individual cans/packages of Roll-Your-Own (RYO) weighing over 1.2 oz
- Total Weight of RYO by subsequent participating manufacturer (SPM) without a Master Settlement Agreement credit amendment
- Non-settling manufacturer (NSM)/subsequent participating manufacturer (SPM) Fee Due
- Total Weight of RYO by NSM or SPM with a Master Settlement Agreement credit amendment
- NSM/SPM Fee Due
- Fee exempt RYO by NSM or SPM (interstate, federal, Native American, lost and manufacturer returns)
If your question is not addressed here, contact us.