- Complete the online application and submit application fee
- Official high school transcript or GED certification
- High School course certification form
Required Coursework for Admission:
- 4 years English
- 4 years Math (must include Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry, plus one higher math course)
- 4 years Science (2 courses must come from Biology I, Chemistry I or Physics I)
- 2 years Foreign Language (same both years), other than English
Students who do not meet the minimum coursework as outlined above must meet the eligibility requirements of the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy in order to be eligible for consideration (see website or Texas Education Code (TEC)
See website for additional Freshman admission standards, alternative admissions requirements and exemptions.
Deadline for Application for Admission
- Fall - April 1
- Spring - October 1
- Summer - May 1
Tuition and Fees
|Tuition and Fees ||On-Campus Budget ||Off Campus Budget |
|$6,951 ||Not Reported ||$20,582 |
Requirements to Apply
Deadline for Application
- Priority deadline is March 15 for Fall and/or Spring Semesters for need-based aid.
- Academic scholarship deadlines may vary; contact Office of Financial Aid for dates.
- Recommend applying at least 6 months prior to enrollment.