Refund Requests

For information regarding refund requests and requirements, you can:

  • call 800-531-5441, ext. 34545;
  • email; or
  • send a letter to:
    • Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
    • Attn: Sales and Motor Vehicle Tax Refunds
    • 111 E. 17th Street
    • Austin, TX 78774-0100

This information applies to the following taxes and fees: