State Travel Management Program – Hertz Corporation Car Rental Contract
State of Texas Contact
Review comparison tables for all vendors' rates and other contract provisions.
Two Ways to Reserve
- 800-654-3131 (US, Puerto Rico and Canada)
- Hertz website
Rate Identifier Code
To obtain your rate identifer code for the Hertz State of Texas program, please contact Nadika Perera at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 239-301-7635.
Any Texas Smartbuy Member must contact Nadika Perera for a rate identifier code.
Please provide the following:
Formal Name of Account:
To Make an Online Reservation:
- After reviewing the following steps, log-on to the "Hertz" Website.
- Enter rental location, pickup and return day & time, select age.
- Click "Enter a Discount or Promo Code."
- Enter your Hertz State rate identifier code. A box will appear where you should choose booking for "Business" or "Leisure" and click "yes". The system will automatically quote the State of Texas rate that has been negotiated.
- Click "Book as Guest."
- Select Car type, and then the system will advance to choose extras.
- DO NOT accept the optional coverages, Loss Damage Waiver, Liability and other optional services set by State guidelines, click submit.
- Enter Name, email address and if you have flight information, click submit.
- A screen will appear with your confirmation, and you will also receive an email with your confirmation.
Out of State Rental Information
- Out of State rentals returned to the same location have unlimited mileage at participating locations.
- Out of state one-way rentals will incur a surcharge of $0.38 per mile.